Your employees are your greatest asset, and our variety of unique and innovative benefit packages will make them feel that way. We work with companies across the country, in various industries, providing full-service risk management solutions through our dedicated partners and a full portfolio of value added products and services. But it’s more than our products that makes our business working with yours so special. We don’t assign multiple levels of managers in different departments to work on your business. Our streamlined process assigns one person to manage and coordinate everything from claims and enrollment to renewals. By simplifying the roles and the communication, both your new plan and your employees work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Some of the types of plans we offer:
The basic services as a brokerage firm is to manage the insurance plans and provide continuous support to ensure the benefits are operating efficiently and provide the maximum ROI to our clients.
Our services include:
- Contract renewal management with all vendors including daily interface with providers regarding service issues, claim issues, billing issues in a timely fashion.
- Product and service evaluation of all carrier partners and management/support throughout the RFP process.
- Ongoing support of employees including employee surveys, orientation/onboarding process, assistance with all benefits-related concerns.
- Develop short and long term benefit goals through a working calendar. Provide measurable goals and maintain quarterly strategic planning meetings with client and aid in presenting annual goals and accomplishments.
Additional Value-Added Services Include:
Specialized HR Consulting
- Benchmarking and plan design analysis and unlimited assistance on benefits strategy and design.
- High-level executive benefit planning and individual support for insurance programs inside and outside of the company’s benefits.
- Employee engagement tools and monitoring.
We assist with the procurement and analysis of additional partners you wish to engage with including:
- Background Screenings/Drug Testing Providers
- COBRA Administrators
- Payroll Providers
- Industry specific vendors
- Compliance and Non-Discrimination Testing Vendors
At Cleary Insurance, we work one-on-one with our clients to devise a custom benefits strategy that meets their core strategic and financial goals. Our goal is not to offer short-term answers, but rather long-term solutions for corporate, business, and group benefits insurance needs.
Employee-related administrative tasks can take up a large part of a workday, leaving little time to address core business issues. Our broad-based solutions will provide unlimited support and benefits administration to ensure compliance and successful employee onboarding with the employee benefits program.
We provide clients with the following services to select from:
- Employee Portal and Benefit Advocate
- Benefits Administration
Using our service platform, employers can access our tools and resources for HR functions. The platform includes:
- Total employee solution without the commitment and investment.
- Save money and time with our robust, innovative system that houses employee demographics and information, company policies and announcements, certifications, health and safety information, and other important records.
- Self-service employee and HR portal, giving you the tools to effectively and efficiently manage your employees, hire-to-retire.
- Storing multiple forms and employee data in one place avoids the cost and frustration of duplication and multisystem searches.
- Our legal and HR experience helps you stay on top of ever-changing compliance issues, government reporting rules and more. Compliance alone saves time and avoids costly errors.
Does your organization need help managing your workforce?
Our certified wellness consultants provide customized wellness programs to assist with reducing costs and providing achievable ROI. Our data collection and analysis provides concrete data to influence the costs of health care, productivity, and arms companies with tangible metrics, ultimately driving positive results for the bottom line of the organization.
ROI: Our analytics can prove if the wellness program is providing a positive return on investment. We can narrow in on the impact to claims through the health plan and show the change in costs.
Our team of experts and consultants will help employers by:
- Developing a health and productivity wellness strategy and create a customized wellness program managed by our certified wellness consultants.
- Provide ROI analyses and manage the long-term solutions to mitigate chronic conditions and alleviate health care cost increases.
- Spearhead committees and project planning in conjunction with the company’s goals.
Detailed data analytics provide tools to analyze the health of the population to mitigate cost increases through:
- Utilization review to uncover missed opportunities and plan design inefficiencies
- Model impacts of plan design changes before they are made
- Creating long-term benefits strategy and make impactful changes
Services include an annual review of health plan performance to aid in renewal negotiations and long-term cost management.
- Medical claims analytics and ongoing review to manage claims and long-term benefit plan costs.
- ROI and network-efficiency analysis, claims audits and underwriting review.
- Cost projections and budget / funding analysis, validation review of budget vs. actual claim trend and monitoring of large claims (self-funded).
Numbers Tell A Story: The data pulled through our reporting analytics allows us to determine which current members are at risk for a future event. This allows us to mitigate future large claimants and positively change the course of the member and health plan.
Investigating the members who aren’t following the recommended tests can help identify a potential large claimant.
The system allows us to identify these members and analyze their claim history. This can lead to significant savings through intervention of potential large claimants or high-cost events.
Members are segregated based on their claim history and current diagnoses. They are identified through the data analytics and can be managed through the plan’s disease management resources.
Compliance is one of the key tenets of administering and overseeing an employee benefits program. Our service platform includes all aspects of health and welfare compliance with additional support from ERISA and labor law attorneys as needed.
- We provide compliance assistance, 5500 filing and manage your health and welfare obligations as required by law (ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA).
- We consult on Health Care Reform (PPACA) regulations and provide guidance to ensure adherence to the law on all fronts. A PPACA guidebook and review is provided along with the documents needed to ensure compliance with the regulations.
- Full analysis of each of the PPACA requirements and support complying with all requirements.