The basic services as a brokerage firm is to manage the insurance plans and provide continuous support to ensure the benefits are operating efficiently and provide the maximum ROI to our clients.
Our services include:
- Contract renewal management with all vendors including daily interface with providers regarding service issues, claim issues, billing issues in a timely fashion.
- Product and service evaluation of all carrier partners and management/support throughout the RFP process.
- Ongoing support of employees including employee surveys, orientation/onboarding process, assistance with all benefits-related concerns.
- Develop short and long term benefit goals through a working calendar. Provide measurable goals and maintain quarterly strategic planning meetings with client and aid in presenting annual goals and accomplishments.
Additional Value-Added Services Include:
Specialized HR Consulting
- Benchmarking and plan design analysis and unlimited assistance on benefits strategy and design.
- High-level executive benefit planning and individual support for insurance programs inside and outside of the company’s benefits.
- Employee engagement tools and monitoring.
We assist with the procurement and analysis of additional partners you wish to engage with including:
- Background Screenings/Drug Testing Providers
- COBRA Administrators
- Payroll Providers
- Industry specific vendors
- Compliance and Non-Discrimination Testing Vendors
At Cleary Insurance, we work one-on-one with our clients to devise a custom benefits strategy that meets their core strategic and financial goals. Our goal is not to offer short-term answers, but rather long-term solutions for corporate, business, and group benefits insurance needs.